Our continued success is dependent on the quality of relations we have with all our stakeholders. Deliberate efforts are made to nurture strong relationships that contribute to socio-economic development that is mutually beneficial and partnering to promote the well-being and prosperity of communities we operate in. Our initiatives are well structured to ensure they deliver the desired impact. They address the unique situations and needs of the different communities we work with. We have defined our strategy along three pillars which enable us to have sustainable relationships with the communities.
To enable us achieve our vision, the Group identified priorities in six key areas:
- Health and Safety: We are dedicated to upholding best practices in Health and Safety within our Plants, Offices,Sites we operate in and along our supply chain in the region.
- Market Leadership: We are committed to being a leader in Eastern Africa market, focusing on delighting our customers in both domestic and inland export markets.
- Industrial Excellence: We are committed to becoming the market leader in offering innovative and practical concrete solutions to the industry.
- Cost Management: To be the lowest delivered cost in our markets through management of variable costs as well as the consistent reduction of Fixed Cost and Sales, General and Administration costs (SGA).
- Continuity: Ensure secured license to operate, by building sustainable relationships with our stakeholders through a robust and professional stakeholder engagement program, development of communities and caring for the environment.
- People Development: We are dedicated to having a favourable and constructive work environment that enhances talent development and retention.